This new American black tea blend combines bold flavor, rich color, & full body with- hints of chocolate. This robust breakfast blend is made from our favorite strong black teas from high altitude estates in China, India and Sri Lanka. We have combined these black teas with pu'erh, an aged black tea from Yunnan China, and dark chocolate essence. This tea yields a rich, dark liquor and a warm, well-rounded flavor that takes very well to milk and even better in the form of a tea latte. The high caffeine content and robust flavor make this the perfect tea to help kick your coffee habit!
Steeping Guide: 1 TSP / 212°F / 3-5 Min
- Award-winning #1 top-selling tea
- More caffeine than other teas, half of coffee
- Ideal morning boost: Makes great lattes!
- Good for oral hygiene & other health benefits of pu'erh
- Satisfying, robust, dark chocolate flavor
- Caffeine: Very High
Please Also Read More About Tea:
- TEA IS THE WINNER
- ORGANIC CERASEE HERB
- HERBAL TEA
- DIFFERENT BETWEEN GREEN AND WHITE TEA
Ingredients: Black Tea, Pu'erh Tea, Calendula Flowers, Sunflower Petals, Dark Chocolate Flavoring