Try it to believe it!
To quench your barbecue craving we present this spiciest and trendy seasoning blend of zests. This Tikka Kabab Seasoning Mix is a mouthwatering and flavorful mixture of various spices and fresh ingredients which helps you to prepare ready to cook food with amazing taste and appearance.
The formation of Tikka Kabab Seasoning Mix is best to use any kind of meat like chicken, beef, mutton, and fish.
Red Chili, Salt, Paprika, Coriander, Muskmelon, Ginger, Garlic, Black Pepper, Star Aniseed, Dehydrated Onion, Long Pepper, Allspice, Black Cumin, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Citric Acid, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Dried Papaya Powder
Method of Preparation:
- The chicken is cleaned by washing it. It is then thoroughly mixed with add lemon juice and salt, and then covered for 30-40 minutes.
- The rest of the ingredients are smoothly blended together.
- The marinated chicken in step 1 above is then mixed with the blended paste. It is then marinated for another 30 to 60 minutes.
- Set a high oven temperature (200 C/ 400F).
- Next, grill the marinated chicken, allow it to become thoroughly cooked and juicy.
- Serve hot along with yogurt and salads.