BBQ Chicken Spice Blend is an aromatic spice, which is carefully mixed with everything that you’ll need to create the perfect juicy traditional Chicken Tikka dish that is mouth-watering, flavorsome and delicious enough to satiate your barbeque craving. It is among the popular dishes in Indian restaurants. “Tikka” means bits, pieces, or chunks. This product is easily prepared by marinating chicken pieces in yogurt and special spices before being grilled in a clay oven.
It can be served with Yogurt and salads.
Method of Preparation:
- The chicken is cleaned by washing it. It is then thoroughly mixed with add lemon juice and salt, and then covered for 30-40 minutes.
- The rest of the ingredients are smoothly blended together.
- The marinated chicken in step 1 above is then mixed with the blended paste. It is then marinated for another 30 to 60 minutes.
- Set a high oven temperature (200 C/ 400F).
- Next, grill the marinated chicken, allow it to become thoroughly cooked and juicy.
- Serve hot along with yogurt and salads.
Ingredients: Ginger, Dried Papaya Powder, Salt, Red Chili, Paprika, Turmeric, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Cumin, Brown Cardamom, Black Pepper, Star Aniseed, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sugar, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide