- Complex, warm flavor with mild spice
- Golden yellow with reddish-orange undertones
- Ground to fine-textured powder
- Contains mustard
Based on a popular curry variation from southeast India, Madras-Style Curry Powder is a complex blend of warm, aromatic spices including turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fenugreek.
We blend our Madras-Style Curry Powder using the same high-quality ground spices we supply to 5-star restaurants and famous chefs. This fragrant blend is aromatic with notes of ground turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fenugreek seeds and the flavors of more than a dozen spices in all.
- Season lentils, beans, and rice dishes
- Use to season chicken tikka masala or currywurst
- Use to flavor meat or fish before roasting
Storage & handling:
Store in a dry, cool place.
Coriander, Chillies, Black Pepper, Cumin, Mustard, Fenugreek, Garlic, Turmeric, Salt & Bengal Gram Farina
Curry Saag Paneer
Classic Madras-Style Curry Powder is the foundation for many familiar Indian dishes. In this recipe, it's infused into overnight paneer cheese for a delicious accompaniment to any main course. The paneer will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.