Roasted Unsalted Almonds are one of the favorite snacks to enjoy at home. Sweetened almonds with a touch of salt are highly addictive. These ultra-nutritious nuts are high in antioxidants and full of beneficial fats that raise good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol. Studies have shown that almonds curb hunger.
These little treats are so addictive and delicious that it’s hard to keep your hands off them. You can also roast them with honey. They are perfect for snacking and ideal for your favorite recipes. These are obviously going to become your favorite for everyday snacking and entertaining as well. You can also serve them to party guests.
Enjoy the naturally delicious flavor of this superfood. It is very difficult to beat the satisfying crunch and flavor of roasted almonds. They are not just a crispy munching delight, but also an excellent source of fiber, vitamin E, and zinc.
Like many other nuts, almonds are bursting with nutrition. They are a good source of protein and fiber and are abundant in healthy fatty acids. In fact, adding almonds to your family’s diet is a smart and tasty move that can pay dividends for life.
Furthermore, almonds are so versatile and healthy. They work as snacks or a touch-up in seasonal salads; you really can’t go wrong with these.
There’s so much you can do with roasted almonds. You can chop them up for a great addition to your favorite recipes or eat them right out of the bag for a tasty snack. Besides, they can be:
- Sprinkled overcooked vegetables, such as broccoli or asparagus doused with lemon juice
- Added to yogurt, the saltiness making a nice counterpoint to the tang of yogurt and sweetness of the fruit.
- Tossed into salads, from spinach to kale to delicate lettuces.
- Scattered over very simple pasta, particularly pesto pasta or butter, egg, and cheese.
- Added to grains, such as rice, oatmeal, quinoa, or farro.
- Used as a garnish for avocado or nut butter toast.
- Scattered over creamy soups, such a carrot, tomato, or cream of broccoli.