- Coarse white salt grains blended with golden flecks of dried roasted garlic powder
- Salty, savory flavor with a rich roasted garlic aroma
- Irregularly sized grains, 1 to 3 millimeters in size
To create our savory Roasted Garlic Sea Salt, we blend crunchy, coarse-grained salt with plenty of granulated roasted garlic and fine-textured garlic powder. The result is a highly aromatic, gourmet-level garlic salt, which can be used in place of either ingredient in recipes of all kinds.
While garlic is known best for its pungent, powerful aroma and taste, its flavor can actually be transformed by roasting. By roasting raw garlic, its pungent, sharp flavor is significantly lessened – allowing a buttery, nutty, and slightly sweet flavor to shine through.
Garlic (Allium sativum) belongs to the same genus as onions, shallots, scallions, leeks, and chives, and has been an essential ingredient in worldwide cuisine for centuries. It is thought to be one of the oldest cultivated herbs, and its use can be traced back to ancient Egyptian times.
- Incorporate into marinades or rubs for seafood, beef, and chicken
- Enhance sauces, pasta, and soups with classic roasted garlic flavor
- Use in place of garlic or salt in any recipe
- Blend into unsalted butter for a quick garlic butter
Salt, garlic, contains 2% or less of water, onion, natural garlic flavor