Who doesn’t love mouthwatering Lamb Curry? No Non-Vegetarian person would actually avoid lamb curry. However, there is always an hour worth of hard work which you have to do to make this delicious recipe. It is no wonder that it’s a rare sight, cropping up in people’s menu on special occasion, even if most people are an absolute fan of it.
To help you out in keeping Lamb Curry a frequent item in your food menu, we have come up with innovative spice blend, which would ease out your difficulties of cooking Lamb curry. ‘Lamb Curry Spice Blend’is a revolutionary spice mixture original Indian spice, bringing together a number of necessary ingredients, helping you to save precious time in cooking this delicious recipe.
What is it made of?
Red Chili, Canola Oil, Paprika, Can Sugar, Salt, Soy Protein, Cumin, Hydrolyzed Carom, Clove, Turmeric, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Black Pepper, Brown Cardamom, Ginger Cinnamon in a proportion, which was zeroed after a lot f research by our experts chefs. We have finalized this secret mix after conducting detailed surveys and receipt for feedbacks form numerous cooks, housewives and foodaholics. It is a blend of the spices and herbs, and is perfectly delicious, retaining the same taste that of a tasty lamb curry.
Lamb Curry Recipe, using The Spice Blend:
- 1 kg boneless lamb shoulder, cut into pieces according to your preference.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil.
- Lamb Curry Spice Blend.
- 2 onions, chopped into pieces according to your preference.
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- As is always the start of any recipe, heat the cooking oil in a pan; medium heat is recommended. When the oil get sizzles hot, add the chopped onions and sauté till a golden to brown shade covers the onions. If you are very conscious of your health, remove the onions on tissue papers, so as to absorb the excess oil from them, before turning off the heat.
- Take these onions, and grind it in a food processor. Make sure that you add little, or better yet, no water, effectively making it into a smooth paste. Drop the paste into a separate container and let it be.
- You again have to use the food processor – but this time, it will not be onions. Grind the tomatoes, to make its smooth paste as well. Restore it into a separate container, so that you can use it for later use.
- Now it time to mix them together. Grab both the pastes and sauté them in the frying pan, for approximately 2-3 minutes. Add the Lamb Curry Spice Blendto the pastes and mix all of it properly.
- Sauté till the heat separates the oil from the mixture. You’ll have to wait for 10 minutes though. Once this happens, add the lamb pieces to the mixture and sprinkle some salt to taste. All you have to do now, is sauté the concoction until every lamb piece is coated with the curry.
- Add ½ cup of water to the pan, and let it boil. Now is the time to cover the pan, so that the lamb is cooked till being tender. By the end, the dish should have a fairly thick gravy, with tender – and absolutely delicious – lamb piece.
- Drop some of the chopped coriander, and serve the dish with some hot chapatis, naans, or plain cooked basmati rice!
The delicious platter is now ready to serve! You can garnish it as per your taste.