Preparation time: 20 mints
Cooking Time: 32 mints
Serve: 4-5 persons
NY Masoor Dal (Red lentil) 1 cup soaked
Onion 1 chopped
Ginger & garlic chopped 1 tsp
Tomato puree or chopped 1 cup (2 medium diced)
NY crushed chilli pepper ½ tsp
Black pepper powder 2-3 pinches
NY garlic salt and parsley ½ tsp (as per taste)
Lemon juice 1 tsp 2 Tbs
NY lemon pepper ½ tsp
Salt as per taste
- Take a pressure cooker and add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste in it. Fry it for about 2 minutes until onion changed its colour to light pink.
- Now drained the water of soaked red lentils (masoor dal) and add lentil in the pressure cooker along with fresh 2 cups of water. Also add black pepper powder, Ny crushed chilli pepper and NY lemon pepper and mix it well.
- Now, add chopped tomato cover it with cooker pressure lid and give a pressure of 2 to 3 minutes until whistles are given out.
- Now take the material out of the cooker, let it cool for 5 minutes and grind till smooth.
- Pour back into the cooker and heat It on a low flame for a minute.
- Now Pour the soup into the soup bowls and garnish it with NY garlic salt and parsley to spice it up and give a pleasant smell and taste.